Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:54:09 -0400
Well, son - I guess you had to have been there when
EXACTLY those things you describe were happening.

And still do.

And can again.

At the risk of being repetitive:  either the tire rules work, or
they don't.  If they work for STS as a National class, they
will work for Stock.  (But we have been told, since 1983,
that they cannot be enforced, hence the "R" tires.)

Roger2