Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "William Loring" <bloring@tirerack.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:41:19 -0400
It HAS happened - repeatedly.  Sometimes for "a single class".
Name the manufacturer, and I will tell you what
they have done with DOT tires - even as recently as September 2000.

In fact I can come up with a true story about every
manufacturer involved in the sport, except the
Indiana tire. . . . . and maybe I just don't know enough
about them yet! <ggg>

  R2