Re: SEDiv vs. Fla. State Champs

To: DHutter@aol.com
Subject: Re: SEDiv vs. Fla. State Champs
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:36:42 -0400
Dave,

Sorry, it was my understanding that the Florida State Championship event
was just now being announced. I got an email from our SEDIV Steward about
the possibility that our SEDIV event might be smaller than planned
because of the conflict of dates that HE had just found out about.

I formally withdraw my complaint and apologize for jumping to my
conclusion that you guys scheduled on top of our SEDIV event.

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:54:42 EDT DHutter@aol.com writes:
> Ben,
>      In regard to your complaints about the Florida State Champs
> being
> scheduled when there is going to be a SEDiv is just slightly
> backwards.  You
> see,  back about three or four years ago there was a meeting of the
> clubs
> that host the Florida State Championship.  It was decided at that
> time to
> always as best as possible to schedule the State Champs on the
> second weekend
> of November.
>      So I ask you, who is stepping on who? and who is scheduling on
> top of
> the Florida State Championship.  I don't go to team.net , I just
> don't have
> the time.  But I think an apology on team.net is due to Gulfcoast
> Autocrossers ( who arn't even holding the State Champs this year )
> and also
> to South Florida Sports Car Club who is hosting the State Champs
> this year.
>      In the future if you have any problems with Gulfcoast
> Autocrossers,
> please feel free to contact me directly,  my home tel. number is
> 1-941-731-1550 or you can e-mail me.
>
> Dave Hutter - Pres.
> Gulfcoast Autocrossers

Ben Thatcher