Re: Any Civil Engineers in the House?

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Civil Engineers in the House?
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:21:43 EDT
Dennis,
I'm not a civil engineer, but I noticed immediately that you didn't include
any cost for permits, site preparation, grading, handling water run off, nor
the substantial amount of base material you need under that minimun of 4
inches of concrete.

With the freeze/thaw cycles we see in the north every winter, you would end
up with massive whoopdie doos all over your pad in no time without a solid
base to hold everything together.

Larry Steckel