Re: Protest in HS?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <wichita-scca@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Protest in HS?
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:30:00 -0700
> sec penalty dropped Russ to 5th overall, not 8th.  He picked up one >spot
> wednesday to finish in 4th
I don't think your counting down far enough. Russ ran a 61.737 including his
penalty. Now count how many people ran faster than that, make sure you count
all the way down, because some people lost many positions the 2nd day. I
just counted again and it puts Russ in 7th after day 1, but I swear I
counted to 8th yesterday morning. So maybe something else changed too, or I
just miss counted by one.
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES