Re: Street Prepared Wheel Rates

To: "Team Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Prepared Wheel Rates
From: "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:39:30 -0400
 > Contrary to popular belief, the M3 doesn't have a perfect 50/50
 > ratio, mine measured to be 50.8/49.2% F/R split at Lemoore <g> ;)
 >
 > However, the AC allegedly weighs about 40 lbs, and I should have that
 > pulled by Wendover, so we'll have that 47 lbs front heavy M3 imbalance
 > fixed. ;)

 Ok, slap enough weight in the front until it's 58/42, or 60/40, and THEN
 they can stay in ESP with the other cars of similar balances..... Until
 then, y'all need to go pick on cars your own balance.....

 > The M3 just wants to be loved, is that so wrong?
 > Todd

 I don't mind bein' loved, just not that way. And I like to be taken out to
 dinner first......<grin>

 Mike