Re: Seats

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:29:06 -0600
> The number of seats is a silly way to classify
> cars (Street Mod has this problem already).

Yes, I was flabbergasted when the exclusion list for Street Mod listed
ALL Triumphs.  What about the venerable Herald, perhaps the Mayflower or
the 2000 series?  The Triumph Acclaim was just a rebadged four door Honda,
not available in the states, so I won't count that one.
In truth, the number of active autocrossers in North America today who
would even think of running a Triumph Herald in SM can be counted on the
fingers of one hand.  Maybe even just the thumbs.

Actually, I have a new project in mind.  Maybe I'll give up painting the
Killer Spit, and start on an all wheel drive M3....

mjb.