RE: Street Prepared Wheel Rates

To: "'Brian Fitzpatrick'" <bfitz1@home.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Street Prepared Wheel Rates
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 20:52:40 -0700
>Other info:
>* The car weighs 3300 lbs. with me in it, with a 60%/40% F/R split.
>What kind of wheel rates are other nationally-competitive Street
>Prepared cars running?

Would that be M3 ESP cars, or real ESP cars?<s>

Thanks for posting the weight info. You placed 8th at Nats last year, and
2nd at the Peru ProSolo this year with a car that is a 60/40 distribution
and 3300 lbs.

Assuming you weigh 200 and you sit at your car's center of gravity, all you
need to do to be nationally competitive in ESP now is to lose 415 lbs from
the front and add 225 lbs to the rear. Piece of cake. Sounds like a perfect
competitor for an M3 ;-)