Re: Front end pushing on MR2

To: "kart38" <kart38@home.com>, "Tony Kern" <armand@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Front end pushing on MR2
From: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:39:18 -0500
Is this correct? No, disrespect Jason.  I'm just confused because the
solution to the understeer in the stock MR2 suspension that is generally
given is to run the front tires with a bit more pressure than the rear.  I
drive an '87 mk1 one and a '93 mk2 and staggering the front to rear tire
pressures with about 3 PSI more in the front seems to work well for me...

Any other opinions out there?

ERIC M.
MR2 nut