'burbans?

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 'burbans?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:03:21 -0700
Howdy all,

        I was wondering if anyone out there could point me (or send to me) an
FAQ on Chevy/GMC suburbans? Yup, as Phil would say, "when only -huge-
will do.". My girlfriend and I are looking at older 'burbans, and we'd
like to know what to look for, and what is (or isn't) available. I know
next to nothing about them save that they're HUGE. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks all...

        ob autox content: I hope to be able to use it as a tow vehicle! :-)

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/