MR2 Tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: MR2 Tires
From: "Scott Snyder" <scott_926@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:35:01 PDT
Hi all.  I'm new to Autocross and racing my 91 MR2 (na).  Everyone is
telling me that race tires will make a world of differnce.  I'm ready to
make the step so now my question is what tire to run.  G-Force seems to be a
very popular tire.  Any suggestions?  My other question is about tire/wheel
size.  Currently the car is bone stock.  What would be the
advantages/disadvantages to making the front and back the same?  Or should I
look at increasing the tire size?  Any help would be great.  Thanks!

Scott Snyder
Rocky Mountain Division (Denver, CO)
1991 MR2 Non Aspirated