Re: more STU stuff

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more STU stuff
From: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 12:24:22 -0400
>I don't object in principle to the formation of a new Category, but if
>you want to form classes for streetable cars in Solo II, it's my claim
>that your only real possibility is in Stock. Anything else will come to
>be dominated by purpose-built Solo cars, and the guy off the street
>won't be any better off than he is now.

except that he'll have the perception of winning and not be disgusted at
loosing to a Reynard/Fiero.  He'll seem the extreme STU cars and think,
hey, I could do that... and come back for a 2nd event.

pZ
--
Paul Czarnecki

Please visit my website at http://www.customline.com/ride99 and take a
moment to help me do something to change the world.