Re: STU Displacement Limit - Another Idea

To: GSMnow@aol.com
Subject: Re: STU Displacement Limit - Another Idea
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 14:02:11 -0400

[ interesting analysis snipped ]

So if I read you right, it looks like we're pretty much on track, with the
bigger BMW _perhaps_ being a problem.

The Honda 1.6s are a little small, but then the Hondas are also easily the
lightest cars in the class, and power/weight counts.

> I still have to say, emissions should be legal, at least in the state it
> is registered in, or beter yet some minimum that could be easilly tested
> but easier then the national average.

I've heard through sources that I can not name that Denver is not interested in
buying emissions test equipment, nor in doing emissions tests.

The requirement for registration and plates is back in.

DG