Re: No Red Man Sponsorship for me

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Subject: Re: No Red Man Sponsorship for me
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 11:13:55 -0500
Judging by volume of  "Hate Mail" in my inbox this morning(The volume was five
times the level of a normal day) I must have struck a nerve. I was not implying
that
Mr Kemp was a crappy driver. I was merely pointing out that TLS members and
other "unattached crappy drivers" could be the geeks that made the difference.
99.9% of all the Team.Netters understand that this stuff is harmless ribbing and
BS and meen any ill will. There are those out there that don't seem to take a
joke

very well though.

If Katie ask all the women on Team.Net  to vote for JD Kemp would that make JD
a women???????

Mike B. TLS#1