Re: Teamdotnet Picks

To: mattm@optonline.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Teamdotnet Picks
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 12:19:37 -0400
Hello Matt and team.netters!
            I know it might be kind of early to start picking the
winners for the Solo II nationals, but since Matt said that guys site
doesn't have the pick section up yet, I'm going to give it a try here.
Depending on all these autocrossers will show up at the nationals....

A/S: King Thompson              A/SP: Rex Carle
A/SL: Polly Mitchell            A/SP: Gloria Carr
B/S: Matthew Braun              B/SP: Some guy in a blue '72 vette or
silver/grey '86 vette(R.A.F.T. Racer)
 B/SL: Jennifer Schneider        B/SPL: Linay White
C/S: Brian Priebe               C/SP: Jim Harnisch
C/SL:Teresa Lommatzsch          C/SPL: Chris McKinney
D/S: Bill Hughes                D/SP: James Baustian
D/SL:Paula Leverone             D/SPL:Tina Reeves
E/S: Larry Fine                 E/SP: Mark Maradash
E/SL: Debbie Fessler            E/SP: Velma Boreen
F/S: Alex Ztiortzis             A/P: Barry Schonberger
F/SL: Jean Alft                 A/PL:Kareb Babb
G/S: Daniel Ledford             B/P:David Schotz
H/S: Danny Shields              B/PL:Amy Herrick
H/SL: Sharron Shields           C/P: Gordon Kinney(R.A.F.T. Racer)
S/S: Gary Thomason              C/PL: Lorraine Faust
S/SL: Beth McCLure              D/P: Wade Scannell
D/PL: Paula Whitney             E/P: Doug Bierlein
E/PL: Tonya Duplice             A/M: Garry Milligan
A/ML: Danielle Engstrom         B/M: Bruce Domeck
C/M: Gary Godula                C/ML:Linda Smiley
D/M: Chris Odonell              D/ML:Teressa Ellerby
E/M: Steve Tamandli                     E/ML: Joy Kreick
F/M: John Whitling(R.A.F.T. Racer)      F/ML: Debbie Pruett
F125: Alan Sheidler                     F125L: Kelly Kay