Re: No Red Man Sponsorship for me

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: No Red Man Sponsorship for me
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 10:52:53 -0700

Mike:

I dunno who's sending ya hate mail, but "Crappy" would be one of the nicer
descriptions I've ever heard of my driving style.  My favorite was "ham fisted"
but that's just because I like ham...  And (Trust me on this one) it will take a
LOT more than Katie's say-so to make ME into a female.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB

Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net> on 07/08/99 09:13:55 AM