Re: Evansville Nat Tour courses

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Evansville Nat Tour courses
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 21:46:11 -0500
TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> BTW, I attended Meridian, Dallas-Ft Worth, and Evansville Tour events.  All
> events had great courses in their own right, but of the three I have to vote
> the Evansville courses as No. 1 for '99.

I didn't attend those, but I have to go along with the Sipester on
this.  Very fun courses.  It is the surface that perplexed me.  (My
first time in Evansville) Very rough in places, with varying degrees of
stick. (Or lack thereof)  I do enjoy the elevation changes though...they
add another element to the fun.  Excellent event, but I hope they hand
out ice water/saline I.V.'s next year.

--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese