Re: SST Proposal

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SST Proposal
From: "andredowney" <andredowney@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 07:38:23 -0400
On July 2 John Lieberman wrote:
> Under current weight-based rules for Prepared and ...
>          the Region has to figure out how to weigh it.
> So I don't see anything different for the SST Proposal.

So the new, the intended audience, rice-rocket pilot walks up to
registration and asks "What SST class am I in?", And registration ask, "How
much does your car and you weight?" And they then spend the next five
minutes looking at each other. There is a difference between minimum weight
and classing by weight.

Andre Downey
ES VW GTI

As always, these opinions are mine and may not be worth the virtual paper
they are printed on.