Fw: SOLO 1 - Closed vs Open Cars

To: <AlanP@identicard.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: SOLO 1 - Closed vs Open Cars
From: "Jamie Sculerati" <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:24:24 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>

This is cute, but I regarded the question as legitimate -- I haven't found
an official definition of "closed car" in the rulebook or anywhere else.
While common sense suggests to me that a removeable top doesn't fit that
definition, I've also found that common sense doesn't always apply to the
book.

Or network sparring partners....

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si