RE: SP rules on catalytic converters

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SP rules on catalytic converters
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:58:50 -0600
> The SCCA has always tried to class cars to the max performance they are
> capable
> of, to eliminate ringers.
> Sometimes they are successful and sometimes not. This does not mean they
> should
> quit trying.
>
> Again I am with re-classing a car to its potential. Send the Supra to BSP,
> Scotty is waiting.
        ---

        I agree.

        I drive a Mk3 Supra, 220Hp stock max, maybe 235-240 with allowable
MODs on a nice COLD day.

        Stock FS, then ESP.

        So, the MK4 is basically a huge big-fix for the MK3 supra, HUGE
performance gains across the board including 100Hp more outta the box.

        Stock SS, then DOWNgraded to ESP.

        Go figgure.