Re: San Diego Tour

To: GMAnkeny@aol.com
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:25:59 -0800
Same things struck me about this event. I didn't have to finish
well-placed to have had a good time, because I really liked the course.
And coincidently, I as I told my wife this morning, I think I was run
over by a truck. You would think that after feeling like this, that
autocrossers should have the physiques of well trained athletes....  8-)

See a lot of you in 4 days...
Randy Chase (slowly shifting his center of gravity lower as the years go
by)