RE: Oil change before or after Autox? (newbie)

To: "'H. Rodney Spear'" <hrspear@coastalnet.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Oil change before or after Autox? (newbie)
From: "Mohler, Jeff" <jeff.mohler@wilcom.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:43:23 -0600
I would recc. before the Autox.

Old oil will have a much higher internal flow rate than old oil due to (esp
in cheap synths and dino oils) ash content, carbon buildup, and other nasty
thingies.

Those things are much more of an issue on a turbocharged car.

Im biased, and i would reccomend 10W30 Redline for abouy any turbocharged
car becaue of its great ability to not break down under high heat.