Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 22:41:37 -0800 (PST)
---Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:

> I believe that the Type R is one of the cars that shouldn't
> be in Stock.  1300 in 2 years just isn't enough.

Uh, "shouldn't" by what metric, Chuck?  1300 in 2 years?  There were
fewer than 1900 R package Miatas built in 4 years...should it be
knocked out?  What about 1LE's?  Z07 Vettes?  M030's especially?  You
get the picture...if the Type R is dominating a class, move it to a
faster class.  But the rules must apply equally to all cars, if there
be a point to having rules.

Craig Blome