Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?

To: "Joshua Hadler" <jhadler@rmi.net>, "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Should Integra Type R's be in Stock Category?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 15:58:48 -0600
>> I just found out today from Acura that there will be no 1999 Integra Type
R's
>> imported.  Now we have approximately 13-1400 produced, and potentially
the
>> dominant car in G/S.
>>
>> Should the SEB/SCAC remove these cars from Stock Category?  Talk amongst
>> yourselves...
>
>Craig Blome wrote:
>>
>> The letter of the law says 1000, I guess.  Bump 'em maybe, but they
>> are series produced stock cars...
>
>I agree with Craig, bump 'em. They more accurately fit the profile of an
>E-Stock car anyway.
>
>-Josh2
======================
I'd say they're closer to DS than ES.

Sheesh, and I drive a Neon no less.  Oh well, I would welcome the new blood
in what basically is a "spec" class wihtout actually being worded as one.
;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Take a ton of bolt and steel
A whole lotta sweat, a set of wheels.....On the Speedway.
The flag is down, pistons pound
Plenty of engines ripping around......On the Speedway.
"Speedway" by Elvis Presley