Re: The Future of Shop Manuals

To: engstrom@onramp.net
Subject: Re: The Future of Shop Manuals
From: Jeff Blankenship <jblanken@itds.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 19:44:56 CST
John "No, not that one" Engstrom wrote:

> So, is possession of the service manual CD-ROMs
> enough to meet the requirements, or do I also need
> a printed service manual?

Yeah, I'd say that having the CDs meets the requirements, but then you might
need a computer to read them on.  And as long as we're trolling bait today,
would that have to be a PC, or are the CDs readable in that unmentionable
'60s-inspired OS, too?  (I'd actually like to know...)
 _____
{8^)>
 ~~~~~

^^^^^^ The best I can do for an ASCII hippie...
--
Jeffrey D. "'60s inspired, but Intel Inside, man" Blankenship
jblanken@itds.com                                ITDS - TRIS