Re: The Future of Shop Manuals

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Future of Shop Manuals
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:40:07 EST
In a message dated 2/5/99 1:27:35 PM EST, Jay "gotta get a new German
car" Mitchell writes:

> I KNOW, I KNOW! (Check this out, teamz3) Let's make ALL mods
> legal if the factory won't sell you a "shop manual" CD for your
> car. We all know how everyone will be cheating anyways, right?
> ;<)

But then there would be no need for the SEB, so you wouldn't have them
to kick around any more.....hey, wait a minute!  I think I like this idea! :->

> "Let's get our heads outta the sand here, folks."

Not ignoring the problem, just seems we might have to change the protest
procedure a little.

GH