Your letter on 18" rubber

To: we2fat4asp@seanet.com
Subject: Your letter on 18" rubber
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:18:58 -0600
Not sure I should chime in on this one, but this would seem to be an
uphill battle for you considering some of the arguments put forth
against this sort of car specific thing.  Do not you, yourownself
typically fall on the "every car has some weakness" side of things?
Don't take that wrong, I just wonder how this can be considered
differently than other certain unmentionable pet subjects.

Not to say I don't agree with you!  As much as I want to see those cars
compete, it just seems like it could be a powder keg.  I had hoped that
18" wheels were common enough at this point to start seeing some
offerings. Not the same thing of course, but I wish I could put the new
g-force T/A street tires on my Neon.  They *only* come in 17" and 18"
sizes.

Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese
95 DS Neon