Re: '00 classification ringers

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: '00 classification ringers
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 07:16:30 -0800
This car is in limbo as well.  Not only is the car not out yet (like the
Cobra Mustang) but the total production numbers are suspect.  At the
published weight, with 240hp, and seeing that Honda's perform better than
the sum of their parts, it looks like an M Roadster without actually seeing
one.  As soon as it comes out, it will be in SS because it hasn't been
classed yet.  It may move to AS after review but I doubt it.  I agree it
would dominate AS.  The SCAC has talked about SS and AS.  I will recommend
to the SEB that it be classed in SS.

AB