re : '99 classification ringers?

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: re : '99 classification ringers?
From: Michael Piera <Tesec@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:09:27 -0500
Hi,

>> AS  Porsche Boxster

These things are *very* fast in slaloms on street tires from reports
I've seen.  I haven't seen one autoxing yet, though I think one or two
might show up locally this year. <<

For '99 you no longer need to order large, expensive option packages to
make a good autox car (sport technic suspension now available
seperately). And this suspension is stated as having
"ride height adjustment" new for this year. Also 18" rims of the same
size (or maybe just same tire size??) as the 996 are offered.

The '99 Boxster should be VERY competitive in AS and a good car for
people sick of waiting for the Boxster S (which will probably not stay in
AS
anyway IMHO).

P.S. the 996 will also prove to be VERY competitive in SS.

 Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '72 911S Targa, '73 911RS Replica

 ~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~  vintage guitars
http://members.aol.com/AnalogMike/stock.htm