Re: '99 classification ringers?

To: Rex Tener <rex@marimba.com>
Subject: Re: '99 classification ringers?
From: Boris Elpiner <boriselp@altavista.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:36:27 -0800
At 11:16 AM 1/9/99 -0800, Rex Tener wrote:

>No kidding!  If Bob Tunnell, Andy Bettencourt, Stacy Reitmeir, and GH Sharp
>can't beat the Miatas in a A-Stock M3, what makes anyone think the B-Stock
>sedan is going to.

Well, I've been trying to make this point to SCAC/SEB in futile attempt to
convince them to move 3-series 6-cyl bimmers to GS. Obviously SCAC thinks
otherwise since the cars still in BS. It's not my fight anymore, but I just
can't understand the logic of putting 3200lbs 5-passenger cars in the Miata
class and keeping them there.

Boris Elpiner
BMW M3 AS 138