No plans for H & C Apparel (or "Team" shirts)

To: autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu, ba-autox@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: No plans for H & C Apparel (or "Team" shirts)
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:38:05 EST
You may remember that I had proposed doing "team" shirts to present a
professional appearance at Pro Solos, and had considered doing another run of
Huck & CHuck shirts and hats, based on whether I could figure shipping costs.
I can ship via US Priority Mail, but there is not enough interest in either to
proceed at this time.  Maybe we'll do something again for Nationals...

CHuck