Re: Lincoln Mark VIII Spec Error (was 1999 Cobra Autox Classification)

To: MBD96@aol.com, rdmallory@earthling.net, carlc@iname.com
Subject: Re: Lincoln Mark VIII Spec Error (was 1999 Cobra Autox Classification)
From: MBD96@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 17:06:57 EST
In a message dated 1/8/99 12:00:51 PM Central Standard Time, MBD96 writes:

<< and IRS with
  traction control.  >>
Well, I stand corrected (although I'll be on the garage floor in a couple of
hours to marvel at my good fortune).  I've been advised that the Mark VIII
does indeed have IRS.

All I need to know now is whether the car is classed in CP or not.  If it is
then I may change my racing plans for it afterall :-)

Bruce (when do I have to admit that I thought it didn't have shocks either
because it used air bags for springs) Dickey