RE: SnowFlake Solo Series

To: <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: SnowFlake Solo Series
From: "Dale Botkin" <dale@botkin.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:10:43 -0600
Just a quick comment...  I put Blizzak WS-15's on my '98 Mustang a month or
so ago.  Since I only got to drive them on snow and ice for the last week, I
can say I'm nothing short of astonished.  On the Eagle GA's it was like a
toboggan, but with less control.  On the Blizzaks, this car drives as well
as or better than my FWD '89 Continental, which is the best snow car I ever
owned.  It's like having four wheel drive.

Now, admittedly, comparing anything to Eagle GA's is a pretty unfair
comparison, since Fred Flintstone's tires would probably outperform the
Goodyears - but you get my point.  The Blizzaks are stupendous.  Just don't
use 'em except in winter and don't corner like you are used to, it's like
driving on Sta-Puf tires.  They're WAY soft.

Dale