RE: GTech Performance Meter?

To: <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: GTech Performance Meter?
From: "Dale Botkin" <dale@botkin.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 20:53:12 -0600
I've been looking for information on the G-Analyst.  Having seen one in use
a long time ago - like '89 or '90 - I can tell you it is simply awesome.  I
haven't found anything on it, but I'd love to find one.  the G-Tech looks
great for what it is intended for, but I'd love to be able to replay a run
and se where I needed to drive more smoothly.  That's what impressed me the
most.

Dale