Roughing it.

To: cp@twingles.com, autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roughing it.
From: LuvCrvs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 16:08:47 EST
Not exactly list content but I am sure there are several people on the list
with knowledge in the area.  I am considering purchasing a motorhome to
support all our travel activities one of which is SCCA Solo II.  I have pretty
much decided on something in the 28-30' range, big block etc. etc.  My
question concerns the advantages of Class A motorhomes over Class C motorhomes
or vice versa.  We are leaning heavily towards the Class C mostly due to
aesthetic values.  In the areas of fuel usage and suitability to tow an open
all steel tandem trailer with a CP car on it are the main concerns.  Any other
features I should be concerned with?  Thanks for the time.

Frank Murphy
66CP