Kodiak/Fox FF1600 and Trailer for sale

To: <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kodiak/Fox FF1600 and Trailer for sale
From: "Godula, Gary \(G.M.\)" <ggodula@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:28:28 -0400
 Note from Chris White in Canada selling his solo-prepped Kodiak/Fox
FF1600.  Much of the car is based on late model VD parts.  See
http://www.kodiakmotorsports.com/ for more details.......gmg

I have to sell the Formula Car due to downsizing / work schedule etc..
Its a sad day but this is best description I could come up with..

For the Fox Kodiak used Van Dieman corners inboard suspension..
See attached picture of finished car..

Engine 1600cc Kent specification early 2003 by Tasmin Race Engines.
Suspension upgrades. A visually appealing car ala F1 very aerodynamic
and responsive to drive.
Hewland LD200 Gearbox - balanced & blueprinted
All new Aeroquip fittings and Braided lines
Complete set of new quality rod ends on the car
All new bearings (incl. all wheel bearings)
Suspension Arms all push rods and toe links) and Rod Ends
New Brake Disks
Tilton Brake pedal setup...
New Master Cylinders
New Clutch (c/w new spare plate)
Penske 8100 double Adjustible Shocks
New Simpson 6-point Harness
Floating Rotors braking setup
AIM on board datalogger c/w track mapping, G-force, rpm, speed, heads-up
lap time, programable shift light, steering wheel display, track beacon
and software and manual. WIP Still need fitting
On-board Fire System (Charged)
Aluminum Kodiak Wheels, very light and More.
Price is $22,500 USD...obo

I also have a trailer 2004 Wells Cargo Sporttrac 1000 x 24ft enclosed
that has bench / generator insulated flooring aconstant WIP that I have
for
Price: $10000.00 USD

Let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Chris White
Supplier Quality Development
Avcorp Industries
Cell: 604 657-8021
Ph: 604-582-6677 x 2323
Fax: 604-587-4846
E-mail: cwhite@avcorp.com

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY:  This material is intended for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the material to the intended recipient, you are notified that
contact the sender immediately via e-mail and destroy this message
accordingly.

9F5Q5837.jpg]

9F5Q5840.jpg]