CM FF Questions

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: CM FF Questions
From: Craig Henry <tiga_s2@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:20:00 -0700 (PDT)
Hi gang,

I've decided to keep the RF92 I picked up last summer
and give it a go in CM (It's together... more than I
can say for the Tiga.)  Both the driver and car need a
little work.  New job permitting, I should get it out
this year and make you all look good.

Muffler:

I need to meet a local 95db sound reading (I don't
remember the distance.)  Both S2's I ran would be at
94db with a 24" "open" Supertrapp (I had to bolt on
about 12 discs if the wind was blowing the wrong way
at times.)  Any recommendations as to what I can get
away with on a FF?

Tires:

Any thoughts with respect to running the 7" vs. 6"
wide Hoosier fronts?  I was planning to buy the 7"...

Shocks:

Any "budget" autocross options I should look into
before rebuilding the old Koni's?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Craig