Re: LD20 Brake Pad Options?

To: Craig Henry <tiga_s2@yahoo.com>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LD20 Brake Pad Options?
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:39:00 -0500
I assume you meant ICP.  Have you called them for advice?  I find them to
be more than willing to discuss any racing subject.

Another option would be to have the pad material replaced.  For my old
Brabham I found a brake shop that could burn off the old material and then
bond on a street compound.

Greg Scharnberg
Citation 95SF