RE: Ignition Conversion

To: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: RE: Ignition Conversion
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:18:46 -0600
Patrick:

I am running an MSD 6AL on the Ralt.  The battery is a gel cell the size of
a tractor battery.  (Only $70.00).

The battery does not need charging at a 2 day event with 2 drivers.  I
think a third day could be a stretch.  The MSD has been bulletproof in the
8 years or so that I have used it.  I use an 8400 chip and the rev-limiter
seems to be gentle.  :-)

Also, the battery is good for 3 or more years.

Just my experience.

Greg Scharnberg
82 Ralt RT5 - BM