Re: Valvoline 10W30 Racing Synthetic Oil

To: Eric Jones <edj@austin.ibm.com>, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valvoline 10W30 Racing Synthetic Oil
From: Sam & Greg Scharnberg <samandgreg@netins.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:46:11 -0600
There are a number of racers that I know that swear by Valvoline.  I'm not
one of them but if the price is right.....

I don't think there is a LAW that would make the oil illegal in a street
car, but I could be wrong.  For a Solo II or road race FF, it should work
just fine.   (But I would change it more often than every 500 miles.
:-)  Just IMHO

Just some thoughts.

Greg Scharnberg
82 Ralt RT5 - BM