re: Getting used to it...

To: Eric Jones <edj@austin.ibm.com>
Subject: re: Getting used to it...
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:15:11 -0500
That's O.K. Eric, I'm starting to get used to it!

On more question for the list (I intend on posting to FFU also):

My Weber still gargles fuel in the main venturi when at idle.  Fuel is just
pouring in there!  I have re-set the float level lower 5 times, with the
final measurement ending up at around 1.750"  (1.535" is the recommended
distance.)  What am I missing?  Anyone offer any suggestions?  Thanks!!

> [I suspect Gary meant this to go to the entire list, not just to me,
> since I did not ask the original question. For the record, I use the
> Hoosier 20x7x13 & 22.5x7.5x13 R25A tires. I was also yanking Pat's chain. :)]

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets
Designed for the Racer
Wausau, WI