Re: Hoosier R25A

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, msirota@isc.upenn.edu, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hoosier R25A
From: VDieman@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:03:17 EDT
rasmussend@mindspring.com writes:

<<
 My opinion of the R25A's . . . they felt so good that my first reaction was
 that Tommy and Stu had them at Nationals and that was why they were so
 fast! (grin)

 I'm not saying that Hoosier would have done such a thing, what I'm saying
 is that at the Petersburg Pro >>

Dick, it has been my experience that the "favored sons" of the tire companies
do get prototypes in advance of product releases to "try out".  Of course,
there is a two-edged sword.  Sometimes, the hot new thing doesn't work out.

In this case, the R25A compound seems to be a winner.  At least on the FA.

Bill Engle Jr

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///