Fiberglass molds

To: autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Fiberglass molds
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 14:59:51 EDT
Has anyone had experience with making a special glass mold from scratch. I
want to make a mold for an undertray and a splitter for the March. What do you
use to make the mold? Do you start with plywood or something and coat it
with??
Any help would be appreciated. The shapes are not very difficult. Mostly flat
and
slightly curved stuff, no compound radiuses.

Next question. What kind of scales are the ones to buy??? I want to build an
alignment platform that incorporates electronic scales. I want to get started
right
by having a good set. Any ideas????????

Mike(I'd rather build car stuff than drive)B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///