Re: Bilsteins

To: CALHOUN65@aol.com, rasmussend@mindspring.com, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bilsteins
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:15:51 EST
In a message dated 2/1/01 8:05:36 PM Pacific Standard Time, CALHOUN65@aol.com
writes:

<< Double adjustable, wizz bang shocks are a nice tool to have.  They are not
 the magic cure for an evil handling car and in fact have screwed up more
than
 a few cars.  As Dick said, w/ Penskes running $725+ per corner for double
 adjustables, that's a lot of tires!

 Peter Calhoun
 Calhoun Motorsports
 Reynard FF83/4  >>

I put those fancy things on my car last year. I probably only got them dialed
in correctly once last season. That day is reffered to only as "The Glory
Day" around the Mike B. household. The first day of the Peru National Tour
weekend????

1st Calhoun, 2nd Godula, 3rd Bultemeier????????????  What happened there??

For everything else theres MasterCard.

Mike(Of course they were worth the money)B. 99cm

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///