Re: [Alpines] AutoPower roll bar clearance

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] AutoPower roll bar clearance
From: "awtiger" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:19:19 -0600
Guys:

Thanks to all who answered my question on AutoPower roll bar clearance under
an early Alpine hardtop.  I'm actually not worried at all since the car in
question is my Series I race car and it has no soft top.  I'm thinking of
converting it to more of a "Sebring-style" of car for vintage racing, rather
than running it open-topped with a shorty windscreen.  I'd like to put some
street miles on it, too, and fitting the top and a proper windshield would be
just the ticket.  Plus, it'll still be vintage racing eligible.

See you at the races,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE (TAC #740)