Re: [Alpines] 435 HP 911 Porsche naturally aspirated six-cylinder

To: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Alpines] 435 HP 911 Porsche naturally aspirated six-cylinder
From: "Wiencek, Thomas" <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:54:24 -0600
What I am really interested in is more information about this engine.
Getting 1.2 HP per liter on a naturally aspirated engine is amazing.  I
did find that the HP is rated at 7600 RPM which helps but there must be
some interesting technologies on this engine.  Even where to find
information on the 415 HP earlier engine would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom