Re: [Alpines] Sunbeam Tiger Question

To: boxweed <boxweed@thebest.net>
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Sunbeam Tiger Question
From: <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:16:31 -0400
Hi, Bob:

The side lights you speak of are not stock Tiger items.  Those types of lights
were not goverment mandated until 1968 so someone at some point in time must
have thought they looked cool and installed them.  The bottom line here is that
you can chuck 'em.

As for the second part of your question, I don't know where you are located but
the only way that I would know if to find the JAL # would be to take your car
somewhere where they were doing the TAC inspections.  Once they are satisfied
that your Tiger is what it claims to be, they would tell you what the factory
designated JAL # was.  Maybe at SUNI V in Rapid City next year????

Enjoy your Tiger,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE