That time of year again -- hardtops

To: "Alpine Discussion List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: That time of year again -- hardtops
From: "Barry Hayes" <bhayes@cs.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:28:17 -0800
Rains are predicted, and the night-time temps are heading under 60, so
those of us in the San Francisco area are starting to complain about
the cold.

I put my Parrish hardtop on my Series V, which, due to missing and
bent parts, I do with ahem bailing wire and a middlin' amount of
shame.

I'd really like a good photo or two of the rear Parrish mounts and the
rear factory hard-top mounts, since I think I'm about to try to make
some bastard cross-breed to hold down the back end of my hardtop. Or
if you're in the SF area I'll trade you a beer for a peek at the
mounts.
 -b
--
bhayes yat cs dot stanford dot edu is what you should put in your
contact files -- it'll forward to me no matter where I move