Re: Need some assistance

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Need some assistance
From: Ron Tebo <mrtebo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 05:25:17 -0700
Andy:

I went out to have a look at my exhaust header this morning and
discovered I had Mickey Moused the problem (about 20 years ago) by
cutting spacers from a nut . The good news  is that they stayed in there
all that time, and the bad news (for me) is that now I will have to
remove the header and weld them on to the flange. This is not much help,
and maybe someone else has the proper solution.

Ron Tebo - Series 1 - B9000637