Re: POR Questions??????

To: "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: POR Questions??????
From: Armand Ritchie <ritchie@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 07:43:37 -0700
>Dan and Listers.

I have used the POR 15 on an alpine project and it worked great.  It
really sticks to the metal and is thick.  It makes an excellant base
coat for the other colors like the black you mentioned.  I used it on
the truck floor of my alpine and it lasted for years with no bleed
through of rust anywhere.  I think it was originally used on drilling
rigs in the north sea to protect them from rust.  It's kind of a red
primer color.  The only draw back is that it really smells so it's
best to use it in a well ventilated area.  Good luck

Armand

--
ritchie@mcn.org
Armand Ritchie